|Date:||July 21, 2016|
|Event:||Theology on the Lawn: God's Voice in the Daily Life|
|Topic:||God's Voice in the Daily Life|
|Sponsor:||Holy Family Catholic Church|
On Thursday, July 21, I will give a presentation in Holy Family Church’s free “Theology on the Lawn” series, titled “God’s Voice in the Daily Life“. I will focus on discerning God’s voice in the big and little moments and events in our daily lives. I will share personal examples and inspire reflection on such moments in your own life. This talk is intended for all ages, at all stages of openness to God in one’s life.
Theology on the Lawn: A free series of talks on faith topics, Thursday evenings this summer at Holy Family Church in Granite City.
Talks begin at 7 P.M. in Mary’s Garden at 2300 Sheridan. In case of rain, we’ll meet in the adjacent Conference Center. Talks last 20-30 minutes, followed by fellowship & free snacks. Bring the family, bring friends and neighbors… just bring your own lawn chair!
- Thursday, July 14: The Holy Mass (Father Jason Stone)
- Thursday, July 21: God’s Voice in the Daily Life (Michael Halbrook)
- Thursday, July 28: Merciful Like the Father (Deacon Neil Suermann)
- Thursday, August 4: Stories of Saints & Martyrs (Michael Halbrook)
- Thursday, August 11: Our Mother Mary (Father Jason Stone)